League play occurs roughly once a month and gives participants a chance to hone their skills in official matches. For upcoming league play events please see the schedule on the homepage. Participants usually get between 3 and 5 matches against other players in their relative skill level. Play usually concludes around 1:00pm. The full rules are below.
- Participation is free for members, and non-members will be charged a $5 fee. This fee will also entitle them to a one month membership in the club starting that day.
- All players must check in before 9:30 am at which time no more entries will be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The groups will be assigned according to the roster league ratings. The previous tournament group winner (if present) will move up to the next group and the loser will be moved down a group. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Players not on the roster will be grouped by their USATT rating. If they do not have a rating one will be assigned.
- Play begins promptly at 9:45 am.
- Games are played to 11 points, 3 of 5 games determines the winner and a pre- game warm-up limited to 3 minutes.
- Game winners should enter the scores. Each group is responsible to fill out the score sheets and bring them to the control desk after the matches. Any missing results will be considered a default (no contest).
- It is expected that players be available to complete all their matches. The control desk must be notified if a player must leave before completion of his/her matches and a default ( no contest ) will be entered. Leaving otherwise will result in losses for the matches not played.