League play occurs on Saturdays (at Fred Archer Facility) roughly every other month and gives participants a chance to hone their skills in official matches. Participants usually get between 3 and 5 matches against other players in their relative skill level. The full rules are below.
- Participation is free for members.
- All players must check in before 9:15 am at which time no more entries will be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The groups will be assigned according to the roster league ratings. The previous tournament group winner (if present) will move up to the next group and the loser will be moved down a group. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Players not on the roster will be grouped by their USATT rating. If they do not have a rating one will be assigned.
- Play begins promptly at 9:20-9:35 am.
- Games are played to 11 points, 3 of 5 games determines the winner and a pre- game warm-up limited to 3 minutes.
- Game winners should enter the scores. Each group is responsible to fill out the score sheets and bring them to the control desk after the matches. Any missing results will be considered a default (no contest).
- It is expected that players be available to complete all their matches. The control desk must be notified if a player must leave before completion of his/her matches and a default ( no contest ) will be entered. Leaving otherwise will result in losses for the matches not played.